Sunday, April 10, 2016

Movie Review For Mad Max

If I could only describe Mad Max Fury Road in one word, I would choose INSANE!  Within seconds of the movie starting, there is crazy action with racing and explosions.  You name it.  It is the perfect movie for action movie enthusiasts.  The story is about a man named Max who is captured by a war lords army and he must escape but then meets some people along the way.  Everyone must work together to escape the war lords grip on society.  I would give this movie a ten out of ten.  It is non stop action with good acting and amazing effects.  The scenery in the movie is absolutely fantastic and makes the movie so much better.  Without it, Mad Max would not of been the same.  If you still do not beleive me that it is amazing, it won six oscars at the Academy Awards for 2016.  So I hope you go and watch it because once the action begins, you cannot take your eyes off the screen.

-Will

No comments:

Post a Comment